Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1 feet and then some...

I think almost half the snow that has fallen this winter has fallen the last 24 hours. That means that I got up before eight o'clock this morning (I'm currently working the evening shift) and started shoveling snow. Well actually operating a 5,5 hp snowthrower like this:

I would have removed 1 feet of snow and then some in our yard but the twins had their 6 months check up today and yes they are doing fine. I should be able to clear the rest of the snow with one hour of work tomorrow. This is the best investment we have done in a long time. Shoveling 1 feet of snow of the yard with a snow shovel would probably have occupied me the rest of the week. Now it takes 2-3 hours and it's really not that heavy...

1 comment:

  1. Hope it's more spring-like now! The snow has stopped here...for a while anyway.

    ReplyDelete