Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Haircut

I think the las time I got my hair cut was in July. Usually I get my hair cut three months apart but I never got around to it this fall. I have my suspicions why, a happy family life =). But now it's short and it was -24 C outside when I got out of the hair salon. Do you remember those old cold war movies where Russians always wore those big fur hats the size of a small country they've invade... sorry liberated. Well I wore one over my short hair and it prevented me from getting a cold shock ;-P. Well -24 C is really not that bad but 6 months of hair were gone and I didn't want to freeze.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't had mine cut since last fall. Isn't that awful? I desperately need to make an appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek -24 sounds really really cold! The huge toque (winter hat) was a great idea! Kyle (my oldest) has one that looks the same as that is the style for teen boys this year. Our weather is 1 degree so his is more for looks/style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. S> It's easier to get away with that if you are a woman, us guys kind of look like bums if we do nothing about our hair for a long time.

    K> The downside with this toque is that it gets really hot and sweaty inside if the temperature is above somewhere around -10 to -15 degrees. But it does look kind of cool =)

    ReplyDelete