Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Non-important update

I do many things on the Internet and every now and then, just to pass time I chat on some web chat. I did that last week and this time it was one where Firefox's spell checker didn't work and I sucked. I have been sort of lazy with my blogging lately and I realized that if I don't use it I loose it. So I've sort of made this New Year's resolution that I'm going to update my blog even if I don't have this great post that impresses all my readers.

I'm a big fan of quality but history shows that quantity have a way of beating quality. And if I write more I get experience and that can lead to greater things: It's like taking pictures with a digicam, you may take 50 pictures and get one really great one while the 49 other suck. In the end it will benefit both me and my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment