Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

Christmas Eve went according to plans. We spent the evening with my parents-in-law and my mom. The food was good, we had coffee at our place and Christmas gifts where delivered. My mom was in a good mood so I think she likes spending Christmas away from home although she probably won’t admit it.

My father in law gave everyone (who got a car) a pair of Hobi Ultrasonic Animal Alerts. I tried them before with an old car of mine and they work well for what they are intended for. However, people with sensitive ears might hear the ultrasonic noise and they’ve got a range of 400 meters. Well our cars needs to be washed before I put them on.

Today I’m doing another mornings shift, it’ my second out of four. After my shift end we’ll have Christmas dinner at my aunt’s place. I have gained 3 kilograms this month and I think I’ll gain another one before this year is over =).

No comments:

Post a Comment