Monday, December 24, 2007

Mom's Christmas

I admit that my mom can be a difficult person to get along with. But this year we didn’t take no for an answer ;-). First there where some excuses about not being able to leave the cats home alone and that she feel more comfortable at home. The cats can handle 30 hours alone and she would feel lonely and miserable at home and we would hear about it a along time afterwards. She often feels lonely and she needs to get out more often but when she gets the opportunity she usually turns it down.

So in an hour Nina will pick her up and we’ll meet later after my works ends for the day at Nina’s parents: there we will have Christmas dinner. Then we’ll have a coffee at our place and she will sleep over at my aunt’s apartment. I’m working tomorrow also so I think my aunt is taking mom to see my uncle new house and then we will all have another Christmas dinner at my aunt’s apartment. After that I can drive home mom and she doesn’t have to worry about the cats. She’ll be away from home about 30 hours.

Next year I’ll think we’ll run away instead…

No comments:

Post a Comment