Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Updated

Since I wrote something about that I should update my English blog more often this is it. And hopefully I’ll get a few subscribers too =).

Well last time I wrote I had two morning shifts left. Well today is my day off after that. I got sort of tomorrow off too since my night shift starts at 22:00. I had planed to play some World of Warcraft today but since “my” server is down for maintenance until tomorrow 18:00 it has to be another day.

Other than that I visited my mom in the morning. Then back to the city and our usual Wednesday lunch. We were only four people this time but we didn’t go to a big restaurant either. After that it’s been a pretty slow day…

3 comments:

  1. Hi Boris, Nice to hear from you. your English is very good. Kristin likes to keep in touch with family like myself. Shawn is Oskars Grandson, my brother Carl's oldest son. We have been away a lot over the summer & going next week again to our son Darryl in Victoria for one week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you =). My view of who’s who over there is becoming clearer. I think I’m the only one from our family that keeps a blog on this side of the ocean. But it’s better than mailing in my view. It’s easier too keep track of and things you don’t want the whole world to read about you can always mail about. Sounds like you have had a great summer and it seems to continue in the fall too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Boris.....glad to see you kept your promise and updated your blog!

    ReplyDelete