Thursday, October 19, 2006

4 night shifts



I’ve decided to add a picture of my dog Ella due to popular request ;-). Anyway it’s a mixed breed dog. Its exact components are unknown but I would say the main component is a breed called “finsk stövare”, I haven’t found a translation to English since it’s a Nordic/Finnish breed. Similar breeds in England are called Harriers. They are of the Hound class, which is mainly used for hunting. The second distinguishable component is likely black Labrador Retriever. Both Labrador and Harriers are both bigger and heavier built than Ella so there are other unknown components in Ella’s breeding tree.

Anyway I got 4 night shifts ahead. Since colder weather is expected these 4 night shifts might not be so calm as they have been during the summer…

3 comments:

  1. Kyle says,
    "I think that it is very cool that you have a dog. I wish I had a dog. I think dogs are cool!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy those next four shifts...with all the wind you'll be busy and the shifts will go quickly!!!

    Did you find your toque and mitt...oh, I think "toque" is a Canadian word?... Do you know "toque" (pronounced "toooook" is what Canadians call the warm knit hats we were in the winter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a real friendly dog too =). I did find my toque (I knew Canadian English had its own vocabulary, but It’s the first time I heard this word) and gloves and it’s about time since it’s snowing this morning…

    ReplyDelete