Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's me

I can't help to think that this is my favorite place on the web. It's me, the letters of my keyboard, my readers (who's writings I also read) and nothing else (well maybe a camera). I admire those who have spent the time to learn html-coding or javascript but like everyone else they have to sit down and write something that was created in their mind every now and then. A graphically advanced web page or blog is nice thing too see but your words and pictures are the thing that is truly you, that is truly interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I agree!
    Facebook lacks the emotion, the details, the story. I love the actual connection you can make through a good blog post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my Facebook friends got a complaint recently that she has been adding friends too fast and if she didn't stop they would delete her account. She got 500 friends and has been on Facebook over a year. I mean WHAT is that??? I shall be politically correct and not write what I really think about the Fb administration but I usually try to avoid social networking websites where the the administration are smart-asses for the sake of being smart-asses. Notice that I didn't mention the FB admin but referred to social networking websites in general, therefore being politically correct ;-).

    ReplyDelete