Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tagged!!!

I was tagged by Canadian Kristin!

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven weird/random things about me:

1. I love airplanes but I’m somewhat afraid of flying.
2. I’m afraid of the dark but when I do run into the entities that actually exist in the dark I’m like an ornithologist who’s discovered a rare bird specie.
3. I have never played Trivial Pursuit and not won.
4. I owned 3 different Toyotas from 1997 to 2007. They never broke down during those 10 years. Then I bought an Opel and it broke down after 2 weeks.
5. I can’t swim.
6. I have sung karaoke in Swedish in a Finnish bum bar.
7. I have an agnostic approach to EVERYTHING.

I am tagging:
You…

1 comment: