Saturday, January 12, 2008

If you don't know me...

...and I have written a comment to one or several of your blog post I have done this for two reasons. The first reason is purely selfish; I like comments in my blog. So if I leave a comment in your blog you’ll hopefully leave one in mine.

The second reason is that, well it’s actually part of the first reason but I mentioned two reasons, I like to communicate with people that entertain me. So if I have found your blog interesting, funny exciting, intelligent or in any other way interesting chances are that I have left a comment in it. I like the way you write and I would like you to leave a few comments in my blog since those comments are likely entertaining. And in order for me to continue reading you blog it would be a good idea if we exchange comments every now and then so I remember you and your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment