Sunday, October 21, 2007

2 out of 4

I’m doing my 2nd evening shift out of 4. It’s a cold misty fall day. All grey and wet. But I like it somehow. It’s a sign of changing seasons, moving from fall to winter. The world feel silent ant that holds a beauty of its own.

We where to a dog show in Seinäjoki before I went to work. We brought three dogs and although we didn’t bring home ant prize bowls all three dogs did well. One ended second in her class so it was a good show day. At first when we started going to dog shows I didn’t think that they where that exciting. But I have begun to like them more and more. Well that might have something to do with the fact that our dogs have started getting better results. It’s more exiting when there is actually a bit of competition.

But it’s also a social event. You get up early in the morning and you drive halfway across the country (well Seinäjoki is only 80 kilometres away) and meet all these people (and dogs) with the same interest. And our dogs get to meet a lot of other dogs so it’s exciting for them too…

No comments:

Post a Comment