Sunday, October 07, 2007

2 out of 4

I'm doing my 2nd night shift out of 4. It's a rainy night; I suppose it will be a calm night. Tomorrow if it's not raining we will build the last part of the dog fence, well the wooden part. All I got to do after is install the wire fence underneath the wooden part towards the road. After that we can let the dogs run on the yard.

I should also visit my mom this week; I didn't have time last week. I worked the morning shift Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday to Friday we where on a course from work. Yesterday we where to a dog show in Oulunsalo and one of our dogs won her class =). Today was busy day to with picking up one of our dogs from my girlfriend's parents. One of the dogs that we brought to the dog show is placed on breeding terms and "her family" picked her up. We also did some unpacking at the house.

I'm also going to help my aunt's husband with some electrical work, he finally got electrical power to his summer cottage and we are going to hang up the cable on poles.

After my night shifts ends I got 10 days off =).

2 comments:

  1. I have some electrical work that needs done around here.....are you available next weekend?!?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A funny coincidence is that I have helped put up some cables and poles around my uncle Anna-Lisa's and her husband Martti's summer cottage around last weekend =). They are getting their summer cottage electrified.

    Next weekend our new show dog is going to a dog show =)

    ReplyDelete