Thursday, November 30, 2006

A New Watch

I got myself a new watch yesterday. The battery ran out a few days in my old watch. So why didn’t I just change the battery. Well the old clock was 15 €, a battery change costs 8-10 € and my new watch was 5, 90 €. You do the math.

Well I could buy a more expensive watch, something in the range of 50-100 €. There is one problem with those, they corrode away in about 5 years, well not entirely but they become useless when the corrosion reach the buttons. Or buy an even more expensive watch made of Titan. Maybe not, I need my watch to show me what time it is, nothing more.

2 comments:

  1. Boris, you and Shawn are VERY similar!!!!! Me... I would have used the "need a new watch" excuse to buy the watch of my dreams, or a cheap watch and then justified using the "money I saved" on a new outfit!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there should be a few family traits =).

    ReplyDelete