Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Too Many blogs.

Up until a few minutes ago I had three blogs on blogger. Now I have only one. I had one in Swedish, one in Finnish and this one in English. I already write a blog in Swedish at http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/5352 and another one at a member’s only website. Well actually I write only one blog in Swedish and copy, paste to the other two sites, kind of unnecessary.

Since I write a blog here already in English and most Swedish speaking people know at least some English the Swedish blog here was deleted.

Well the Finnish blog isn’t happening. I simply lack the interest to update it regularly and English is a commonly known language among Finnish speaking people.

With less blogs I can focus on the ones I have.

2 comments:

  1. We, the Canadian contingent, are glad you chose to go with the English blog!!! I am really loving this line of communication our blogs have given us, Boris!!!

    Today is Kyle's birthday and we're having Carl and Wiffy, Ann and Al, Ryan (Shawn's brother) plus my family over....I'll be sure and post lots of photos for you in the next days so you can see who everyone is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm greatfull for the photos, by the way we attended my cousins baptism last Sunday, your second cousin, my uncle Mikael's third son, they named him Anselm Arne Alexander Erikson.

    The readers where the main reason because you are the ones that actually leave comments =)

    ReplyDelete