Monday, November 06, 2006

I can’t make up my mind

The Swedish and the Finnish blogs are back. I like my Swedish blog at Aftonbladet, I get a few of comments and it gets noticed. On the downside is that it costs, well 2 € a month isn’t that much but you get this one for free and it’s better. And I don’t have to switch websites every time I write a blog if I write all of them here.

Well, I probably will not write a post in Finnish today, or tomorrow, but when I do it’s nice to have a ready blog to write it in.

I also made the links on the “new” blogs more reader targeted, you know, Swedish links for Swedes, Finnish links for Finns. I also made the links on this blog more targeted for my audience.

I know I can’t make up my mind, according to someone who saw me together with most of my relatives for the first time, it’s an Eriksson trait. Well at least on this side of the Atlantic ;-).

2 comments: