Sunday, July 27, 2008

Summer

It's finally summer. The sun is shining and the temperature is just above 20 C. According to the weather report this weather will continue for the next few weeks =).

Warm and sunny weather means that I can paint the dog fence. It rained most of July up until this week and painting wet wood is not a good idea. We borrowed an air compressor from my father-in-law which means that I can spray paint the fence in a couple of days which would have taken weeks with a brush. Anyway I ran out of paint yesterday with about 3/4 of the fence painted so today we bought another can of paint. When it's painted I'll do a second coating as long as the new can of paint lasts.

The reason I'm not out their painting right now is that I'm doing my second evening shift. Two more to go before I get one day off...

No comments:

Post a Comment