Sunday, February 03, 2008

The weather

The weather is a great thing to blog about when you got nothing else to blog about. Well I have other things to blog about but certain things I would like to keep to myself. Don’t worry, it’s great stuff. A blog is sort of an announcement board. Everything that is written here becomes public knowledge and that can have its drawbacks.

But let’s go back to the weather. It’s been snowing all night and it’s still snowing heavily. There is a strong wind but I wouldn’t call it a blizzard. I haven’t really gone outside to check out if it feels like a blizzard out there. I don’t feel like it. Anyway it’s expected to snow all day and the sky should become clear in the early evening. That means I’ll be shovelling snow when I get home from work…

No comments:

Post a Comment