Monday, September 10, 2007

Another Monday morning

It’s another Monday morning and I started working 7.00. It’s actually my last morning shift out of four. Tomorrow I got the day of and I think I will visit my mom. If it’s not raining I will mow her lawn. Hopefully it’s the last time this year. As we get further into the fall it becomes colder and it’s soon cold enough for the grass to stop growing.

My four night shifts start on Wednesday. That basically means that I got Wednesday off to since my night shift starts at 22.00. But we got out weekly X3M lunch around noon so I really can’t go anywhere that day.

After that I got 10 days of and since we are moving around 1st October I’ll spend those days packing. We got two apartments to clear out and that takes some time to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment