Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Orkut

I finally got myself an Orkut account last night; you know Google’s social networking community. Up until now it has been an invitation only community but now it’s open for all Google account holders.

I guess with an invitation only membership it’s been a sort of mystified secret club, a secret society. Sounds exiting don’t it? The only problem is that Orkut isn’t. It’s a standard web community like MySpace with lots of Brazilians and Indians, no blogging and ¼ of the numbers of users on MySpace.

But wait, Google owns Blogger. It seems like Google have spent the last years buying up interesting web companies but has not linked them together. I’m not asking for an integrated Blogger/Orkut but it would be nice to be able to place a site feed from Blogger on your Orkut page…

2 comments:

  1. r u boring or wat? is it somethin wrong wit me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you can't write in English and you are anonymous...

    ReplyDelete