Monday, December 11, 2006

The last evening shift

Well, I’m at my last evening shift. Tomorrow is my day of, which I will spend with my girlfriend painting her apartment. The guy who is going to do her floor will do it on Saturday so it’s better to paint before the floor is laid. If you have to worry about “don’t spill paint on the new floor” the painting will take much longer and you might get paint stains on the floor.

And at Wednesday my evening shifts starts again, three of them

If you see Finnish YLE2 a mini series named “Isabella” starts tonight. I’m in that series as an extra. Well I won’t bee seen before episode three which is the last episode two weeks from now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Boris! Wow.....sounds like you have been busy with painting and being in tv shows and eating bbq chicken!!! These are all great ways to fill in the time around your work schedule!!!
    Are you ready for Christmas?!?!?!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my appearance on TV consisted of the camera sweeping by a small group of people; you could see my back about 0.3 seconds. The chicken is eaten and most of the Christmas stuff is out. A bit of cleaning and then it’s Christmas =).

    ReplyDelete