Tuesday, March 11, 2014

BBC Radio 1

I'm a fan of BBC Radio 1 and that lead me to download BBC iPlayer for Windows Phone. Yes I have found Radio 1 streaming apps elsewhere usually they do not work that well. Well I knew the TV part would be disabled outside the UK on it. But I was hoping the radio part would work. The radio part didn't work either. So it was basically at TV and Radio schedule for BBC.

Also from the time I downloaded it last night until I uninstalled it this morning I had about 200 % increase in battery drainage per hour. It drained half my battery in 12 hours while I was sleeping most of the time. Maybe it has something to do with it being used outside the UK or maybe it's just poorly updated which some of the user reviews said. Anyway I'm not trying that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment