Monday, December 12, 2011

It's here...

About a week ago it started snowing and has snowed ever since. You think we have a full winter now? Well not really, it doesn't snow much, about a centimeter each day. So we now have a snow layer of 5-10 centimeters. I haven't actually shoveled yet but I have begun moving the garden furniture and other things that our children have left on thew lawn into the garage.

Due to the fact that we are in the process of emptying my parents house and there are items that we haven't found buyers for the garage is already filled with some of those items and our own stuff that we don't need right now so we wont have a car in our garage this winter. I actually had to move things around to find room for the garden furniture.

Besides all of this I love the winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment