Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I need to blog

I looked at my blog and I noticed that my last post was written on the 1st of November. It's time for another post with or without inspiration. The days go bye so fast that don't noticed that you haven't written anything in the last 2-3 weeks. We can blame that mainly on the 10 days vacation I got from work that ended 3 hours ago. I'm back at work, doing my first evening shift out of four.

I've also noticed that it's easy to miss appointments when you're on vacation. I usually don't check my calendar when I'm not working which is a minimum of every third week. So the people reading this, do not make appointments with me off work, months in advance. I can almost guarantee that I will forget it and that I will probably have no idea why you are calling and wondering where I am when you are there and I'm not, until I look in my calender, "Oh, look there's an appointment in my calender. I'm sorry, I'm in Sweden right now. But no worries, I'll be home next week".

I haven't missed or forgotten a day of work in my entire life...

No comments:

Post a Comment