Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our psychedelic corner

You asked for pictures and here you got one of a very pregnant Nina(10 days left) and a corner full of wall stickers. Anyway the wallpaper as you see has a good color but after we moved the cabinet that used to be in that corner there where some cracks in the wallpaper.

We (Nina) had ordered the wall stickers you see to decorate the wall in our children's room. Putting them all in one corner seemed like a good idea. I would look stylish and conceal the cracks in the wallpaper. I think it look stylish, sort of.

However I have two objections. These wall stickers are made for children's rooms but if you look closer at them you begin to wonder how high the designer was when he/she designed them. My second objection is that putting them all in one corner is that it sort of look psychedelic. So now we have a psychedelic corner in our children's room =).

5 comments:

  1. HOORAY FOR PREGNANT NINA PHOTOS!!!


    Nina, you look great.....how are you feeling in these final days before you meet your sweet baby?! I can't wait to hear of your safe delivery!

    Boris.....I love the stickers in the corner, psychedelic or not....it's fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she would like to have delivered last week already ;-).

    Well fun I can agree on =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a peaceful and restful sleep for you Nina........ nah! I'm praying Baby starts coming and Boris gets to come home from work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
    Hugs from Canada!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay..........my official 'praying for Nina's delivery' starts now.....you are ahead of us in time zones and that baby is coming SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending my best hugs! Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending love and prayers that all are well in your family!!!

    ReplyDelete