Saturday, September 02, 2006

This isn't working

My intention with this blog was to write it in Finnish in order to improve my knowledge in the Finnish language. As you can see I have written several blogs in Finnish. Unfortunately they are very short; one sentence blogs. I simply do not have sufficient knowledge in Finnish to write a blog in Finnish. Writing blogs should be fun, writing a blog with the help of a dictionary and a grammar book isn’t fun. I’ll continue improving my knowledge in Finnish on Suomi24.

I’m also seriously thinking about only allowing bloggers to read my blog. One of the reasons why I started writing blogs was self therapeutic. I wrote about things I normally couldn’t speak to my irl friends about, well at least not sober. Nowadays everyone is on the internet and I suspect I have many readers I know irl but I don’t know who. My usual blogs are watched.

So it would be nice to have a blog that is read by people I don’t know and who can give good advice about things. My place on the internet where I can be myself without worrying what my next door neighbour will think. For the record, I’m normal…

No comments:

Post a Comment