Monday, January 25, 2010

Busy

It's been a while since I've written anything here. I've been sort of busy lately. We are renovating our kitchen and I'm trying to figure how to loose a dog in 30 days or keep it. The reason or more correctly the two reasons why we have too many dogs are the fulfillment of lifetime dreams. But as said by George Graham Vest: "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." And right now I feel unworthy.

2 comments:

  1. If you can find a good home for him...as long as you know he'll be happy... It's just so hard to let a dog go. I've never had to, aside from having to have one put to sleep when he was really sick and in pain. It broke my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dojle, this would be a difficult decision for you to make with the words of George Graham in mind.

    ReplyDelete