Sunday, March 04, 2007

Walkning on Ice

I can walk on water ;-). Well at least with a couple of feet of ice between me and the water =). Today was a really beautiful day; around -5 C, a warm sun (yes you can really feel that it’s “the spring sun” now), hot coco, a couple of sandwiches, three dogs and my girlfriend made two perfect hours on the ice =)

Vaasa is really a beautiful city from the ice. And when everything is in white it looks like a Christmas card. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else in the world.

Next weekend if the weather is good we might go skiing on the ice, but I think the dogs have to stay at home then.

3 comments:

  1. I felt the same way about Vasa. SO beautiful there. Finland is a lot like British Columbia. Trees, water, very green, very clean! I would love to bring our kids there one day... Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way about Vasa. SO beautiful there. Finland is a lot like British Columbia. Trees, water, very green, very clean! I would love to bring our kids there one day... Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a lot is happening in Vaasa right now, it's in growth process. But don't worry, they are keeping all that green nature =)

    ReplyDelete