Saturday, March 17, 2007

Change of plans

I was supposed to have this night off but the guy who was supposed to replace me would rather do tomorrow night instead so we changed shifts since I really didn’t have any difference. So I have tomorrow night off instead and after that it’s just one night shift until my 6 days off.

Earlier this evening we went out eat eating to Amarillo (it’s a restaurant chain in Finland). The food was great and Apulanta was going to play later so we saw them rehearse a little bit.

Other than that the weekend has been calm so far…

2 comments:

  1. What KIND of food?!?!? I'm all about food and eating out is one of my favourite things to do. Actually, one of my favourite things to do when travelling is to go to the local grocery store/market and see how products I buy at home are marketed differently and how the prices compare!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a bit more expensive texmex food. I actually found their menu on the net, http://www.amarillo.fi/english/menu_muut.php

    I had number 44(on the menu) which is:
    SIESTA PLATTER FOR 1
    Pork ribs tossed in Amarillo BBQ sauce, Hot Wings, chorizo, onion rings, cucumber sticks, Fajita Magic spiced French fries and coleslaw. 2 dips; garlic
    mayonnaise and blue cheese sauce.

    Nina had number 10:
    HILL BILLY’S COUNTRY CHICKEN
    Grilled chicken fillet and pineapple with Rojo sauce and peppery fresh cheese sauce. Served with warm vegetables, baked potato and smoky chili
    mayonnaise.

    We shared a bottle of wine ( http://www.amarillo.fi/english/drinkslista.php ):
    Spier Discover Red, South Africa
    Grapes: Pinotage, Shiraz
    Medium-bodied, mellow, fruity and lingering.

    ReplyDelete