Monday, January 05, 2015

A healthier life

Yes this is New Year's resolutions time. And a few of them actually started the later part of last year. So these were not invented on New Years Eve. First of all I hired a gym card at the local gym. From 15th December to 18th January. Working well so far. I'm not sure if I will seek a permanent  membership but so far I like going there.

Another thing with living a healthier life is eating healthy. That is not an issue really except eating too much of the healthy food. So being more strict with the meal schedule have to be imposed. That is not always possible with 3 kids and shift work but I'll try when I can.

And the last thing for this blog post. My bloggers block. Having goals and a schedule is important when you want to achieve something. That goes for training, eating, blogging and many other things in life. Aim high but be realistic. Aim to high and you will quit. Be all realistic and aim too low and you won't change anything. But I want change so this is how I will bring change to my blogs. One blog post per every 10 day period for mu blog in English AND for my blog in Swedish. So that is 3 blog posts per month for this blog. If you read my Swedish blog you will find 3 blog posts there too. I also intend to improve my Finnish language skills this year so there I will try to post at least 1 blog post per day. I know it's not always possible but learning a language that is so different from your own mother tongue requires time and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment