Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's official

Some of my regular readers are probably aware of this fact due to various reasons. But we have decided to make it official now. The fact is that my fiancée is pregnant and the expected date of birth is 30 July. And not only that, we are having twins =). Well it's really not official until I announce it on Facebook and I haven't yet ;-P. Nina did has but she did it in a cryptic way and then someone asked if she was pregnant and she had to answer yes.

You don't want to be overconfident in cases of pregnancy, especially in the case of a high risk pregnancy such a twin pregnancy. I can do that when we are a family of five.I've heard of people who have denied everything to everyone until they sent out the invitations to the baby shower, but that is just mean ;-P.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Nina and Dojle. Wonderful news. Wishing good health to mum and bubs.

    ReplyDelete