Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm a father

Long time, no blogging: Sorry for the lack of updates but I've been busy elsewhere. On the 8th of October at 3.28 AM our daughter was born. So I guess I've been busy being a parent since then =).

I got 4 weeks off from work. The birth of our daughter was born at the right time so besides my usual 6 days off in between shift tours I got two weeks off as autumn vacation and 8 days paternal leave and my last two night shifts off before all that when our daughter was born. I'll return back to work 3rd November.

Besides being a parent I'll also been busy going to the dentist and I got no more amalgam in my teeth anymore. After all it contains mainly mercury and it's dark grey in colour, not for nice looking teeth…

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Boris and Nina, You did not say your daughters name. You are blessed to have a daughter , your home will be filled with happiness and you will be kept very busy. Thinking about you and your mom Gunbritt how excited she must be to be a grandmother. Would like to have your mailing address of you both since your mom has moved.Can you e-mail them to me please. Your second cousin ANN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy hugging and cuddling that sweet Mirelle is a great way to keep busy! Trust you are all settling in well!!!! Hugs from Canada!!!

    ReplyDelete