Thursday, May 15, 2008

Vacation

I'm doing my last out of four morning shifts. Tomorrow is off and after that my last four night shifts start before my vacation. My vacation starts 7.00 Wednesday morning the 21st of May. I'm going back to work 15.00 on Friday the 20th of June. One month of Vacation.

I’m going back to work on Midsummer, summer solstice or Saint John the Baptist’s birthday. Around this part of the world Midsummer is bigger than Christmas and absolutely everything stops, so the only people that are working are then ones that keep our society running and I’m one of them.

Two dog shows, an Ikea shopping trip and a Bon Jovi concert are planned. Otherwise I’m planning to take it easy on my vacation.

2 comments:

  1. I found your travel/vacation blog very informative!!!
    If you are planing Vacation trip or looking for Vacation advice, vacation articles, great vacation homes worldwide by owners check in: Holidayhomes.ca where to holiday in Canada
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were in Finland around Midsummer's.....VERY cool...I loved all the big leafy tree branches outside the doors! Have a great holiday...hope your Mom settles easily into her new home.

    ReplyDelete