Tuesday, May 20, 2008

29 hours

It’s 29 hours until my vacation starts. I’m doing my third night shift out of four and tomorrow morning my vacation starts =).

My mom has finally decided to move into a home for the elderly. It’s a 29 m2 apartment in a terrace house. When I was studying we were two guys that shared an apartment that was about 38 m2 (I don’t remember exactly) for 7 years and that apartment included a sauna. It’s not big but people in their twenties with full social lives and work/studies live in smaller apartments. If she wants to she can move in next month already. So I guess part of my vacation will be spent with helping her to move.

2 comments:

  1. How did your Mom's move go? Is she adjusting to her new home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked out very well. She was a bit worried when we where in Italy because I forgot my phone charger at home and I didn't have my phone on, I only checked my answerer and called back if it was something important and she didn't understand that she was talking to an answering machine. My aunt Anna-Lisa and her husband Martti was at their summer cottage so they weren't home to answer their phone. She didn't think about calling their cell phone. So few people answered her phone calls last week. But no everything is back to normal =).

    ReplyDelete