Friday, April 11, 2008

Last night

So it’s my last night shift before I get six days off from work. I like working this way. I work two weeks intensely with different shift and then I get one week off before it starts all over again. Having different shifts mean that I’m still free during the daytime most of the two weeks I work. Worst case scenario is that I get only one weekday off. I work four shifts in a row. Having four morning shifts means that if it’s during weekdays I get either Friday or Monday off.

But anyway we got a packed schedule for my six days, well at least for the weekend. Tomorrow we’re going to see a show called (free translation) “Temporary guest in your life” by a Swedish stand-up comedian named Jonas Gardell. This is comedian without limitations. Let’s just say I’m glad we didn’t get front row seats.

Sunday it's dog show time. It’s a 2-3 hour trip one way so it shouldn’t take all day. We’re bringing two dogs. After that it’s a few days with absolutely nothing to do. Well I think I’ll visit mom on Monday. But since they are predicting snow on Sunday and Monday that means that the work in the garden has been postponed a few weeks. We did take out some of the garden furniture when spring looked and felt like spring earlier this month. They are now covered in snow and icicles are hanging from them…

No comments:

Post a Comment