Thursday, April 17, 2008

Evening shift and happy news

After my six days off I’m starting my first evening shift out of four later this afternoon. I’ve been busy with garden work today. Since most of the snow has melted away it was about time. Before the snow fell we raked some leaves and dog shit, but not our entire yard. So I gathered it and put it in our compost. I also straightened up our dog fence. It would have straightened up by it self when it dries up in the warm spring sun. But there’s nothing wrong with strengthening the supporting poles by putting stones around them.

We’re becoming parents in the fall =). Expected date of birth is the 6th of October. I don’t think I have fully understood it yet. Or yes I have but I haven’t truly started to believe that everything will go well all the way. Life is moving forward in a good way =).

3 comments:

  1. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WELECOME TO PARENTHOOD!!!! It is scary and exciting and surreal and amazing and exhausting and rewarding and evolving and more than you could even imagine.... I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!!!!!

    Sending big hugs to the new parents-to-be,
    Cousins Shawn and Kristin
    Kyle, Miranda, Braden and Connor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cogratultions Boris and Nina, Thats great news, to become parents is scary at times but life would not be fullfilling without a little one around and lonely when you get old. How excited your mom must be to become farmor. We have 4 grandchildren and they are a blessing in our lives. Enjoy the months you have to prepare for babys arrival. ANN & AL

    ReplyDelete