Thursday, March 13, 2008

New glasses

Since I have noticed that my vision has deteriorated it was time to get new glasses. On Specsavers they had a two glasses for the price of one. I ordered one normal pair of glasses and one pair of sunglasses. My old glasses where the kind that darkened when exposed to sunlight and certain indoor lightning.

They phoned on Monday that my new glasses where ready and I picked them up yesterday. I'm still getting accustomed to them. The lenses cower a wider area to the sides but downward vision is lesser than my old ones. The eyes also have to adjust themselves to my new lens strength, I haven't gotten a headache but I can feel it lurking around.

The nice thing about glasses is that you also get a new look, hopefully for the better =).

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I hate that first two weeks with new lenses.....the headache is so annoying! Good job on getting a 2for1 deal!

    ReplyDelete