Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The joy of blogging

I'm down to one blog here at Blogspot... again. The one I left is the one in English. I'm still blogging in Swedish and Finnish elsewhere, you can actually find the links to the right under "My blogs". They are on blog sites that are smaller, sites that are aimed at selected crowds, the people that visit those sites on a regular basis. They are more of web communities than pure blog sites which mean it's easier to get readers. It also means that I write for those sites and the people there, not more generally which I have done here on Blogspot.

Anyway if I stick to one blog it's more fun. I don't have to think about how I should translate this or what language I should write that post in and so on. If I can stick to this one and write in English only, I should be more creative because it's fun and maintain and improve my knowledge of the English language. I have done this before but I have other blogs in other languages. That should tempt me from creating another set of blogs here on Blogspot. This is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment