Sunday, July 15, 2007

MLM

When it comes to multi-level marketing it all comes down to one simple question: Where does the money come from and where does it go?

The answer is: The money comes from all the people that have joined and will never make it, which is basically almost everyone. The money goes to the guys that have made it, which are a select few. The guy that’s bragging about the new Mercedes and the new house he bought because he made it in MLM and now you can make it to. You will probably not make if you join but you will be paying his new Porsche when he has grown tired of his Mercedes and he’ll be bragging even more how great MLM is.

Yes it’s great for him; he got thousands of people paying for his wealthy lifestyle. And all he has to do is convince them that they will one day live the life he is living. A few will but the majority of the people that have joined can’t make it, because who else is going to pay for other people's luxury cars?

2 comments:

  1. LOL....been hassled by a MLM guy lately?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually was a member of a MLM organization 3-4 years. Not that I ever bought anything because their products was about 200 % more expensive than at you local supermarket or tried to recruit new members because why would I sell something that I thought was a scam myself. The only thing I was in it fore was the social part. You met a lot of people at different gatherings. It was nice to meet all these people but the so called common interested I shared with these people was in my mind crap. We do dog shows now and I meet people that I actually have a common interest with. So I quit MLM =D.

    ReplyDelete